About Mark Lindsay and Son Plumbing & Heating Inc
Mark Lindsay and Son Plumbing & Heating Inc was founded in 1962 by John Lindsay and remains family owned and operated by his son, Mark Lindsay. We have been in business for 55 years and have had three generations of the family give their all to make us what we are today! Mark Lindsay has been leading the company since 1993, always keeping up with technological advancement and aiming to be number one in the business.
We are a true 24/7/365 company. Our phone is answered by one of our staff no matter when you call. We cover all aspects of plumbing, heating, cooling, water treatment, bathroom remodeling, and smart home integrations. Our factory trained technicians will give you excellent, quality service at a competitive, fair market price.
You Can Trust Our Technicians Completely
All of our technicians are background checked and drug tested. They are also all certified in their respective areas of expertise. This includes, but is not limited to:
- NATE certified
- EPA certified
- HVAC certified
- Licensed plumbers and a
- Member of the Tri–Boro Master Plumbers Assoc.
Our technicians continue to take training, certifications and factory training as the market is always technologically advancing and growing.
The size of our company allows us to respond quickly to emergencies and handle your calls promptly. No heat? No water? Our technicians are available to immediately resolve any emergency, 24/7. Be sure to schedule your HVAC and plumbing services with a member of our staff.
All our technicians are uniformed; you can count on us to do a neat and clean job. All debris is removed from the job site, all techs wear foot covers and place down mats and runners where necessary, we will label all your emergency shut–off valves, and we stand behind our motto, “Our Reputation is Your Guarantee”! You are guaranteed we will do all we can to see you are satisfied.
Our services include:
- Drains, Leaks, Clogs, Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling, Septic Pumps, Well Pumps
- Water Treatment:
- Free Water Testing, Reverse Osmosis Systems, Water Softeners, Neutralizers, Chlorination, UV lights
- Heating Systems:
- Boilers & Furnaces, High Efficiency Systems for any budget, Service, Repairs
- Cooling Systems:
- A/C units, Service, Repairs
- Indoor Air Quality:
- Whole Home Air Purification Systems, Filters, Ductwork, Humidifiers, Dehumidifiers
- Bathroom Remodeling:
- One-Day Bathroom Solutions, Full Renovations, Sink, Shower, Bathtub, Fixture, Countertops & More
- Smart Home Services:
- Nest® Doorbells, Cameras, Thermostats, Security System and Locks, Nest® product installation and setup, Google Home®, Google Home® product installation and setup
- Well Services:
- Well Pump Installation, Replacement and Repair Services, as well as Full Well Rebuilds & More
- Generator Services:
- Home Generator Setup, Repair, Replacement & Installation for Whole Home & Backup Generators
We are heating and cooling professionals! We maintain a high level of quality among our staff. All of our installers and technicians are trained on a regular, on–going basis. We, and they, are certified by the following industry organizations:
- NJ PUMP LIC. #2709
- CL #13VH00523400
- NJ ST Master Plumbers License. #8100
- NJ HVAC Contractors Lic #289
- Bonded & Insured
Ask About Our Maintenance Plan
The key to enjoying a great performance from any system in your home is routine maintenance. This is not only an area in which we excel, but we also offer enrollment in our Family Value Plan. Benefits include:
- Free inspection and evaluation of the home
- Year–long discounts on service and installation
- 15% discount on all repairs
- 5% off complete installs
Every home is protected with our included, thorough inspection and comprehensive suggestion output. As we catalog the home’s equipment and that equipment’s health status, we are able to provide instant repair services without learning the equipment first. We know what we will be working on prior to even coming out to the home. Consistent discount on services and installations also makes them more affordable. Call today to learn more.