Drain Cleaning in West Milford
When you’re looking for drain cleaning in Newfoundland, call us at Mark Lindsay & Son right away. We’ll send out a drain cleaning expert fast because we know that your drain problems can’t wait. Once there, our expert will listen to you describe the problem, then take a look for themselves. As soon as they know what is going on and how to solve it, they will communicate that to you and get right to work.
We promise that:
- We will get to you as quickly as we can, at a time that works for you.
- We will send a drain cleaning expert to your home, every time.
- We’ll find the drain and determine the best way to clean it out.
- We’ll stay on the job until your drain is clean and everything is flowing freely once again.
Stop searching “drain cleaning near me” and let us help you out instead! We’ll get that drain problem gone fast!
Do I Need My Drain Cleaned?
Not sure if you need a drain cleaning in Newfoundland? We don’t blame you! Unless it’s so clogged you can’t do anything with it, it can be hard to know when it’s appropriate to call a plumber.
Here’s what we tell people when they call and ask us, “Do I need my drain cleaned?”
- Call a plumber for stubborn clogs. If you’ve tried the home remedies that usually work for you and it’s still clogged, bring in a plumber.
- Call a pro for recurring clogs. Even if you can get rid of them each time, you need professional help because this shouldn’t happen.
- Call for drain cleaning when lots of drains are clogged at once. This may indicate a problem deeper in your system. We can find it and fix it.
- Trust your gut. If you think you need help with drain cleaning in Newfoundland, then we will come out and take a look. After all, you know your home best!
How We Clean Drains
All of our plumbers are experts on how to clean drains because they have cleaned so many of them. We have a number of techniques at our disposal, including:
- Snaking the drain. We’ll use a flexible cable to pull that clog out or break it up.
- Hydro jetting. This highly-concentrated stream of water can remove almost any clog and clean your pipes at the same time.
- Drain rodding. This is similar to snaking but can give us more control over the cable or tubing that goes into your pipes.
- And more! We can use everything from chemical solvents to simply replacing the pipe where the clog is located. We’ll do whatever it takes to get rid of that clog!
Don’t let your clogged drain wait and don’t search “drain cleaning near me” every time you have a problem. Instead, call us at Mark Lindsay and Son right away and we’ll have a plumber on the way to your house soon. Before you know it, your clog will be gone!